Preventive Services Checklist
Bring this checklist with you when you come to our office at
Medicare.md , and ask us
which preventive services are right for you.We will have a detailed discussion about the applicable preventive measures that we must consider. This is a part of our
Patient Education that we do for all of our Medicare Patients.
You can also track your preventive services
MyMedicare.gov Get a two-year calendar of the Medicare-covered
tests and screenings you’re eligible for, and print a personalized “on the go” report to take to your next doctor’s
The Preventive Screening tests that Medicare.gov pays for are:
1.Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Screening.
2. Bone Mass Measurement.
3. Cardiovascular Screening.
4.Colorectal Cancer Screening :
a.Fecal Occult Blood Test.
b. Flexible Sigmoidoscopy
d. Barium Enema
5. Diabetes Screening and diabetes Self-management
6. Flu Shot
7. Glaucoma Test
8. Hepatitis B Shot
11. Medical Nutrition Therapy
12. Pap Test and Pelvic Exam (includes breast exam)
13. “Welcome to Medicare” Preventive
14. Yearly “Wellness” Visit
15. Pneumococcal Shot
16. Prostate Cancer Screening
17. Smoking Cessation Counseling